Psst..guess what I have good news and bad news.
Bad news first, check out my title....
...and the good news, guess what they did today?
Oh man, kahit libre tickets ko , courtesy of Mr. Alvin Cruz(malas ka talaga Alvin!), I wish that they did say this after cancelling their tour...
I wonder why?!?
That is why I came up with these hypotheses:
- Did the lead singer shoot himself in the head with a shotgun? (ala Pareng Kurt)
- Did one of the guitarists OD in their hotel room ( ala Jimi Hendrix, Bradley Nowell, that guy who did some session work with the Smashing Pumpkins)
- The lead singer had an ephipany and decided to write for other artists instead (ala that dude from New Radicals - he's currently doing songs for Enrique "The chicks dig the Mole" Iglesias)
- Sex with groupies finally took its toll on them...lucky bastards!
- An earthquake might hit Asia soon (Open air venue ang MOA tanga!)
- Group decision
- APO will have their pre-Valentines concert = less ticket sales
- Side A, MYMP etc will have their concert soon = less tickets
- Pinoys are sentimental basterds and would prefer to listen to 70s love song covers instead = less tickets
- Apanatuan might be a Killers fan and make MOA one big landfill = less ticket sales
- Jam 88.3 are giving away free tickets, all of them are on the cheap seats = less ticket sales
Whatever their decision is, I hope they air it soon. A lot of pissed off Asians are gonna get them...
Oh well, Killers tribute tonight @ BrownPaperBag, Libis
We'll be playing their hits like, Mr. Brightside, Bones, Shadowplay, Somebody told me and Jumbo Hotdog
Be there or be like them...cocksuckers!!